EMO 3 repair costs getting you down? Showeroscillator.com will pick you up!
Showeroscillator.com (SO) has repairs shops in Florida and Maine that can rebuild/refurbish/repair AES/Kadant EMOIII shower oscillators. SO has many years of combined experience performing “in-mill” and “in-shop” repairs of EMO 3s. They have almost seen it all when it comes to failures and damage that can occur in these fine oscillators.
When an oscillator is sent back to SO, the following occurs:
- Upon receiving the oscillator, SO then performs a test run in our Service Center setup to witness what is wrong with it.
- Bench Tests are conducted to verify amps, loads and other analysis that guide us in our critical path to rebuilding the oscillator properly.
- SO then breaks down the oscillator, conducts a thorough inspection and provides an itemized written statement to the mill detailing the work and the cost of repairs.
- This written submittal would then be approved or declined by the mill within five (5) days of submittal.
Oscillator “core exchanges” are available as well. Exchanges would work like this:
- The reception of the oscillator for repair by SO would release the spare in-house EMO 3 for the same price of the rebuild to be conducted thus speeding up the process. This is all dependant upon having a spare unit in house.
- The repair of the oscillator would commence upon the issue and receipt of a separate purchase order provided by the mill for that spare exchange.
- Upon return of the reworked EMO III oscillator, the mill would then either utilize that oscillator in the storeroom inventory or install on the machine.
Call/email us if you have any questions or need more information
Tom Morganstern cell 207-232-0685 EMAIL LINK